SIGNS YOU NEED SEAL COATING
• Asphalt is fading from black
• Small cracks are showing
• Surface sand is wearing off ..revealing the rock below
• Sandy deposits are collecting in
..the corners of your lot
ADVANTAGES OF SEAL COATING
• Extends the life of your asphalt
• Reduces the impact of
• Helps the pavement hold onto
..its oils and aggregate
• Makes your parking lot look
365 days of sun might be nice for us, but it’s brutal
on pavement. Add daily traffic use, water seeping in from rain or sprinklers, as well as the normal aging process, and it’s easy to see why pavement deteriorates.
The good news is
Cactus can help you slow down the process and save you money at the same time. Seal Coating is the process of applying a
modified with tire rubber.
It creates a protective surface layer
coats your asphalt, protects, beautifies, and adds years to its life – all at a fraction of the cost of having to replace pavement once its worn beyond repair.
To learn more, call us at 623-907-2800.
Or email: email@example.com